I love having on the go snacks that are healthy and tasty. When it comes to trail mix it’s hard to find one without additives, preservatives, unhealthy oils and coloring. So, I made my own. Feel free to play around with your favorite combinations; there are endless options for fruits, nuts, seeds etc. And of course whenever possible go organic.
- Pretzel sticks by 365 Whole Foods
- Rice cereal by Health Valley
- REAL chocolates with vegetable coatings from Whole Foods
- Raw peanuts (lightly spray with olive oil and add a sprinkle of sea salt if desired)
- Homemade dehydrated mango, banana, and strawberry (Your house will smell like a tropical paradise!)
Toss together and enjoy!