These are safe and effective ways to help the body in removing toxins from the blood and any heavy metals or minerals stored in the tissues. When there are toxins in the body to great for the normal methods of elimination, toxemia occurs. These methods are great for sufferers of acne, headaches, allergies, and chronic conditions. It’s also wise to do this once a month for overall health maintenance. Prevention is the path to health and happiness.
- Distilled water (you can flavor with fresh fruit or herbs)
- Lots of fresh vegetables
- Limit sugar, salt, alcohol, fast food, pre-packaged food or processed food
- Limit caffeine to 1 cup a day (coffee or tea)
- Vitamin C from food source (Raw Vitamin Code)
- Echinacea/Elder tea (Traditional Medicinals or Alvita)
- Red Clover tea (Traditional Medicinals or Alvita)
- Green tea (organic)
- Yoga or gentle exercise of your choice
- Deep breathing
- Steam bath
- Steam room & Sauna
- Baths with Epsom salts
Notes: Distilled water is great for pulling heavy metals and mineral stored in the tissues. You can combine the Echinacea/Elder with Red Clover together in one cup of tea. Leave the bags in as you drink to ensure you’re getting all you can from the herbs. Drink as much green tea as you want, organic if possible. Anytime we are detoxing or taking something for health purposes we want to make sure we have high quality, organic ingredients. Make sure your vitamin C is from food source, there are many fake supplements on the market and Vitamin C is a big one. Raw Vitamin Code is what I use and it works great.
Disclaimer: The information contained on this page is for educational purposes only and should not be used for diagnosis or to guide treatment.